Nintendo Gamecube controllers are excellent controllers which are quite appropriate
for many PC games. With this adapter, it's possible to use a Gamecube controller on
a PC equipped with an USB port. For multiplayer games, many adapters can be used
- Standard Gamecube controllers (Official and 3rd party)
- Wireless Gamecube controllers (Known to work with Nintendo's Wavebird and an Intec controller)
- Gamecube Dance mats (Opposite directions supported)
- Should support all accessories which act as a GC controller. (eg: DK Bongos)
- Vibration function supported! Tested with project64 and dolphin.
- Compatible with American, European and Japanese controllers.
- Supports the Gamecube keyboard. Tested with ASCII ASC-1901P0 (Since firmware version 2.9)
Any machine supporting USB HID joysticks. Works fine on Linux
, MacOS X
and Windows (2K/XP/Win7/Win8 32 or 64 bit
only tested on Windows with project64 and dolphin. Both parts of the gamecube keyboard are supported, but only one at a time. Two
adapters are needed to use the joystick and keyboard simultaneously.
Example supported controller